If you love inspirational quotes, scroll below for some by Albert Einstein.
Nearly everyone knows about the father of Modern Physics, Albert Einstein. In 1905, he was only 26 when he published four separate papers, which astounded the field of physics and became his ticket to global success.
In addition to his mind-blowing scientific discoveries, he faced his share of hardships during his life that has contributed to his wisdom. He was a rare icon who became synonymous with genius and creativity.
Considered one of the greatest people ever lived, below are some inspirational quotes by him on life, people and the world.
- “The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.”
- “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.”
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
- “To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.”
- “There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.”
- “A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future.”
- “Nothing truly valuable arises from ambition or from a mere sense of duty; it stems rather from love and devotion towards men and towards objective things.”
- “Most teachers waste their time by asking questions that are intended to discover what a pupil does not know, whereas the true art of questioning is to discover what the pupil does know or is capable of knowing.”
- “In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep one must, above all, be a sheep.”
- “As a human being, one has been endowed with just enough intelligence to be able to see clearly how utterly inadequate that intelligence is when confronted with what exists.”
- “The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.”
- “The world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it.”
His words have that power over you, right?