The smartphone has brought the world closer- at our fingertips.
The present generation is the living evidence of the evolution of mobile phones. The mobile phone that we use today gets referred a Smart Phones. Because we use them for taking pictures, communicating, browsing the internet, online transactions, securing documents, and others, it is safe to say that this single device got upgraded for multiple usages.
When we visit a store, we get showered with a wide variety of smartphones, and picking one among them is never an easy task to perform. One might meet our budget, while the other might have better specifications. So, we have prepared a list of things you must consider before buying a smartphone.
1. The durability of the phone depends upon the build quality of the device. There are two main types of build available in the market- plastic and metal. Although, some might have glass-back or glass-coated panels. However, if you are the one who tends to drop their smartphones (accidentally), go for the ones that are plastic or metal built as they can sustain drops from certain heights.
2. It is advisable to reach out the phone with the latest processor for better performance. Today, we have heavily upgraded processors, which deal with the app crashing or freezing- they are long. So, if you are a gamer, then the speed of the phone’s processor matters a lot. However, you can skip it if your phone activity is limited to making calls or running minimal applications.
3. The display is one of the essential factors to consider before buying a smartphone. The browsing experience on the smartphone is dependent on its size and resolution. If you spend more time streaming videos, editing pictures and clips, you must select the displays ranging from 5.5 inches to 6 inches (or more depending on resolution).
4. We must check the battery capacity and usage durability of the smartphone before investing in it. The battery durability is indeed dependent on the screentime of your smartphone. Heavy users like those who stream videos, play games and browse different applications must consider a phone with an average of 4000mAh (or above) battery. Otherwise, you can settle for the handset with 3000mAh to 4000mAh battery.
5. Also, check the storage capacity and extended memory before selecting any smartphone. Storage plays a vital role in the performance of a smartphone. There are different storage combinations available in the market. Some of the available options are 3/32 GB, 4/64 GB, 8/128 GB and others. Depending on your usage, make a wise decision.