You can be comfy and stylish at the same time!
While track pants were worn mostly for gyms or in the comforts of the house, celebrities have brought back into fashion wearing sweats for work or even as airport looks. Off the top of our minds, Deepika Padukone, Kylie Jenner, Anushka Sharma, have all served some majorly hot looks in a pair of track pants. So if you’re wondering what to wear for your next house party or to make a stylish video reel, we’ll tell you how to wear your favourite sweats in a fashionable way…
- Tie-dye those pants – If you are a social media freak, then you should take your old sweat pants and do some tie-dye on it. You can even cut a plain hoodie in half and tie-dye it as well. This will make for a super dope matching tie-dye track pant and hoodie combo! Take inspiration for the gorgeous Kendall Jenner for this!
- Colour-block pants and printed tee – Another classic combo which has been worn by several celebrities. Go for a grey or white pant with some printed crop tops and see how cool you look! Pull your hair back in a ponytail and add a pair of funky sunglasses.
- Put a trendy coat on top – Not many know this, but you can easily make track pants formal by adding a blazer with it. If you’re going for black tracks and black top, put on a nude blazer and see the magic! It’ll look better than you can imagine.
- High heels will do the talking – Instead of some lazy sneakers or flip flops, pair your sweats with some magnificent high heels. A cool crop top, a choker and little styled hair, you’re ready to hit the party, for sure! The right accessories and your look will be more stylish than a LBD.
- Wear a different fabric – If you’re bored of your ordinary sweats, take some inspiration from Selena Gomez and wear either woollen sweats with matching top or even silk will do wonders. Anything that gives it a more expensive look will work. Some even opt for velvet sweats and we swear you’ll look like a diva in those!
- When in doubt, go with black – Hands down, there’s there is nothing else to say except when you don’t know what to wear, just wear some black sweats and look cool in it!