When we start adopting veganism, we restrict ourselves from eating various drool-worthy food.
We all try to lead a healthy lifestyle, but we cannot stop scrolling through the delicious fast-food menus online. One of the popular food habits is going vegan- say no to fish, meat, poultry and its by-products. However, going vegan should not get intertwined with saying no to junk food. It is true! We do not have to leave our cravings behind before adopting a new lifestyle.
So, we brought you the list of vegan fast-food items to try out this weekend.
1. Doesn’t Vegan Grilled Cheese Sandwiches give a sense of comfort to you? A plate full of crispy, crunchy and cheesy vegan grilled sandwiches with different flavours is worth celebrating. There are various flavour combinations available to match our tastebuds. We have mushrooms, caramelised onions, jam, pesto, artichoke, kimchi and many more.
2. Vegan Cauliflower Hot Wings are the trending evening snacks available on the menu. We know that cauliflower is one of the most versatile vegetables available in the market. So, kitchen experts included it in the starter menu. Cauliflower Hot Wings are spicy, tangy and healthy fast-food items served with green or red chutney. Also, it adds lesser calories compared to chicken wings.
3. We have added something fancy to the menu: Chipotle Mushroom Sloppy. They are perfect for serving it as the main course at the dinner table. Taking a bite from it is like sinking our teeth into a deliciously sweet, tangy and spicy dish with a rich and thick mushroom base. Tasting the traditional comfort food recipes with a vegan twist is too yummy!
4. Let’s confuse our viewers by presenting another recipe- Vegan Fish and Chips. I know the prime motive behind adopting veganism is to against animal cruelty, but I had to share this fast-food item with you all. The Vegan Fish recipe is crunchy outside and juicy that gets served with homemade chips, lemon slices and sauce. In most cases, we prepare vegan dish using tofu. However, you can find plenty of other recipes to prepare vegan fish at home.
5. The Vegan Burrito with Cilantro Lime Rice is the last item. Burritos are one of the perfect go-to food for many people. Similarly, these vegan burritos are the most wanted food item on the list. It serves as a replacement for meatless burritos. Here, it gets loaded with chipotle black beans, cilantro, lime-rice, avocado, pico de gallo and spicy, tangy sauce. Also, there are different flavour options available on the menu.